"The 99frames project is designed to encourage people to try out the new CINEMA 4D R13 features. Since CINEMA 4D R13 is such a huge upgrade in terms of rendering, character animation and workflow, it's almost a must in my opinion to get this project started. I really do invite everybody to this very first neosushi68 project, no matter which skill level you have. It simply doesn't matter. It's about having fun, learning and sharing your work with the world."
see http://vimeo.com/groups/99frames and http://neosushi68.tumblr.com/
Here is my entry done by :
- getting the model from : ABCgen
- import the model in Cinema4D R13 with ePMV
- produce a MD using the Modeller extension
- reverse play the MD trajectory using timline synchronisation
- render using the new physical rendering engine with some Dof
Everyone can participate and won a C4D license !